Skip to main content

22. ฉันเสียใจที่ได้ยินเรื่องอย่างนั้น = I’m Sorry To Hear That. | Learn Thai by Sentences Blog

Hello agin, My name is Michael Leng. I'm glad to you and to teach you Thai sentences for the words which is equal to:

"I’m Sorry To Hear That."


The sentence in Thai for learning today is “ฉันเสียใจที่ได้ยินเรื่องอย่างนั้น = I’m sorry to hear that.”.

I am so sure that this sentence will help you speaking Thai without embarrassment. Because this sentence is very easy, that everybody can learn/speak.

It is a commonly used sentence for daily life.

Here is the full sentence with pronunciation and the translation in English.

ฉัน เสียใจ ที่ ได้ยิน เรื่อง อย่างนั้น
chăn sĭa jai thi dâai yin rêuang yàang nán
I’m sorry to hear that.


Well, regard to the sentence above, if you think it is too difficult for you to speak as a completely long line. I would highly recommend you to split it into two parts. I know that you may not know where the exactly word in the line to be broken out.

Do not worry, be happy, I am going to instruct for you all now.

See the following:

Part one,

ฉันเสียใจ
chăn sĭa jai
I’m sorry-

Then follow with part two,

ที่ได้ยินเรื่องอย่างนั้น
thi dâai yin rêuang yàang nán
to hear that.

Even you have split it into two parts, they will serve as the same sense as the long line-I’m sorry to hear that.

However, after you have practiced speaking until you feel more comfortable in the pronunciation. Then now you can make them back to a single sentence again and try to speak it for the whole line repeatedly as at your requirement.

Notice.

The above sentence is for females to use it. If you are male, you just say this below sentence:

ผม เสียใจ ที่ ได้ยิน เรื่อง อย่างนั้น
pŏm sĭa jai thi dâai yin rêuang yàang nán
I’m sorry to hear that.

They are very similar. The difference is only the word(pronoun) ฉัน(chăn)-is for females to speak and ผม(pŏm)-is for males gender only to say.

To keep speaking/writing just a few time in a day, a few day in a week, is an exceptional learning basic method, everyone, who studies about linguistics, realizes that it is very effective.

To listen the pronounce click this link and then follow by click on the speaker symbol: ฉันเสียใจที่ได้ยินเรื่องอย่างนั้น


That bring me to the end of my teaching today.

Thank you for reading and keep in touch with us.

Bye,
Michael Leng


คำศัพท์(kam sàp) | Vocabulary
ออกเสียง(òk-sĭang) | Pronunciation
คำแปล(kam bplae) | Translate
ฉัน chăn Pronoun I, me: Commonly used by females (Occasionally, monks and men might use it too).
เสียใจ sĭa jai Stative Verb, Adjective [to be] sorry ; upset ; apologetic
ที่ thi that, at, place, to, land
ได้ยิน dâai yin Verb [to] hear
เรื่อง rêuang Noun, Classifier. matter ; affair ; thing (เรื่อง is the classifier for a movie, story or tale.)
อย่างนั้น yàang nán Adverb: like that

Read more previous articles:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Are you Thai?" : "คุณ เป็น คนไทย หรือเปล่า" | Learn How to speak Thai with the "Learn Thai By Sentences" Blog

Hi! Everyone. My name is Michael Leng. Today, I'm going to teach you about Thai sentences making a question and answer such as: "Are you Thai?" Thai kids in countryside My article consists of 3 parts. In the first part, I'll describe how to use the sentence for asking some questions.  Then, I'll tell you the sentence aswer to the question as a reply in the affirmative from and after that, I'll move on to how to say in Thai for the reply in the negative form. Tab:  Learn Pure Thai FB Tab:  Excel Tips & Tricks Now let's start with the sentence asking "Are you ...?" คุณ เป็น คนไทย หรือเปล่า khun bpen kontai rĕu bplào Are you Thai?  คุณ เป็น คนจีน หรือเปล่า khun bpen konjeen rĕu bplào Are you Chinese?  คุณ เป็น คนอเมริกัน หรือเปล่า khun bpen kon à-may-rí-gan rĕu bplào Are you American?  คุณ เป็น คนลาว หรือเปล่า khun bpen kon laao rĕu bplào Are you Laotian? คุณ เป็น คนมาเลเซีย หรือเปล่า khun bpen kon maa-lay-sia

See You Soon in Thai. แล้วพบกันอีกเร็วๆนี้ / แล้วพบกันอีกในไม่ช้า | Learn Thai

Hello, สวัสดี(Sà-wàt-dee) , I'm Michael Leng, I'm Thai. Now, I'm going to teach you Thai sentence to say when you are about to leave somebody and you hope to come back to see them soon. " See you soon " in Thai Yes, that's word is: " แล้วพบกันอีกเร็วๆนี้ " Today's sentence is for chatting in Thai when you want to say Thai phrase as “See you soon”, - equal to “ แล้วพบกันอีกเร็วๆนี้ ” or “ แล้วพบกันอีกในไม่ช้า ” The both Thai phrases above serve the same meaning as “See you soon”. Just memorize one of them or both. They are used very often for chatting in everyday life conversations. They will help you a lot in communicating with Thai people. Because, there are many Thai people cannot speak English. Hence , how well it is if you know some of Thai phrases, expressions,... that they will encourage you to stay, live..in Thailand and also help you to make some conversations and understand Thai better than ever. Find them in fully fo

33. Where Were You Born? : คุณเกิดที่ไหน | Learn Thai By Sentences Blog

สวัสดีครับ(Sawatdi krup) Hello, สบายดีมั๊ย(sa bai dee mai) How are you? I'm Michael Leng, today, I'm going to talk about some Thai sentences that they are to be used to make a question and answer. This is the core sentence for learning, let's start now below: "Where Were You Born?" in Thai “Learn Thai by Sentences” is the blog for you, anyone who fond learning Thai. And today I am going to teach you the sentence for making a question about place of birth-Where were you born? Sponsored link Here we go to into the ประโยคคำถาม[bprà-yòhk kam tăam]= Interrogative sentence below: คุณ เกิด ที่ ไหน pûak rao gèrt thi hnai Where were you born? To respond the Interrogative sentence above, if you are a man, you say: ผม เกิด ที่ กรุงเทพฯ pŏm gèrt thi grung tâyp I was born in Bangkok. If you are a woman, you reply with this sentence: ฉัน เกิด ที่ ลอนดอน chăn gèrt thi lon-don I was born in London. Here below are some more ประโยคคำถาม[bpr